Senior Manager with 25+ years of experience within Materials & Corrosion and with passion for unleashing the full potential of multidisciplinary teams.
- Built a strong global multidisciplinary team that combines Materials, Welding and FEA to ensure reliable equipment for the process industry.
- Ensured strong link within the global matrix, with customers and suppliers
- Set goals and priorities aligned to the Global strategy, allocated resources across the organization, increased quality, efficiency and on-time delivery.
- Built and safeguarded knowledge within materials and corrosion.
- Developed and run the course “Materials and Corrosion” internally in all Topsøe geographical locations and externally for customers.
- Planned and executed technical and personal development of engineers, lab assistants and students.
- In addition to multiple publications, have written and supervised more than 1100 confidential technical reports within failure analyses, material testing and selection, degradation mechanisms and their prevention in the chemical & petrochemical industry.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Haldor Topsøes Allé 1, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Senior Project Manager, Manufacturing Excellence (since July 2020)
Senior Manager Mechanical Department (April 2018 - July 2020)
Manager Materials Group (2010 – 20018)
Principal Engineer, Engineering Development (2001 – 2006)
F.L. Smidth & Co., Vigerslev Allé 77, 2500 Valby, Denmark
Metallurgist, Corrosion Engineer (1995 – 2001)
DTU, Anker Engelunds Vej 1, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Assistant Professor, DTU (1994 – 1995)
Researcher, DTU, Denmark (1984 – 1991)
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Madrid, Spain
Researcher (1982 – 1983)
Other business experience
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Materials Technology Institute (2016-2019). Board member since 2007.
Member of the Steering Committee for the Stainless Steel World Conference (2010, 2012)
Chairman of the Steering Committee of the “Centre for optimal Corrosion Protection COPKOR”, (1999-2001), budget 17,8 million DKK