MTI is seeking applications for its annual Value Award. The Value Award recognizes members that have realized quantifiable value from successful application of knowledge gained through their MTI membership. Examples could include, but are not limited to:
- Incorporation of training or procedures developed and delivered by MTI
- Application of technical knowledge obtained from MTI Projects or Publications
- Savings and efficiencies realized from information gained at live TAC forums, structured forum presentations, or through MTI’s online technical forum
- Solutions obtained via MTI’s network of experts and member representatives
- Producer-supplier joint projects that have delivered value to the companies or the industry. (There is no limit to how many companies can be included on a single Value Award application that focuses on a collaborative effort benefiting more than one organization).
MTI will recognize Value Award winners at the Annual Members Meeting within the AmeriTAC Meeting each October and at the appropriate AsiaTAC and EuroTAC Meetings each year. Please download the appropriate application below and submit completed applications to email@example.com.
Please use the Single Application if you are applying for your company only. This would include cases that are focused on realizing value within one or more of your operations. You may have worked with others on a project, but in this case, you will be describing how your company used information from a publication, forum post, or project to improve a procedure, a project or some other aspect of your business.
Click here to download and complete the MTI Value Award Single Application
Please use the Joint Application if you are applying in conjunction with another MTI member or multiple members. This would include cases where producers and suppliers (or any combination of members) have worked together on a project or interfaced at a meeting or online, and these organizations have realized value because of that interaction. This smart form includes multiple columns to include more than one organization in your submission.
Click here to download and complete the MTI Value Award Joint Application
If you have any questions regarding which entry form to use or how to apply for an MTI Value Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.