MTI Learning Resources and Opportunities
MTI offers a multitude of ways for members to stay up to date with the latest materials technology information and to continue their professional development through MTI educational resources.
MTI In-person training sessions, seminars and factory visits provide members with hands-on opportunities to network and learn alongside other industry professionals.
Online educational resources include E-Learning webinars and training videos, The MTI Bookstore and the MTI TAC Forum. The MTI TAC Forum is often regarded as one of the most beneficial resources of the organization where members can ask and answer questions about crucial industry topics. Visit the MTI Bookstore to explore a wide array of MTI publications with advanced search capabilities.
Classes and Seminars
- Ceramics 101 - Presentation
- FRP Inspector Training - available as DVD
- Training Team for Elastomers - Presentation
- Corrosion-Resistant Nickel Alloys Seminar - Adobe Portfolio (English version / Chinese Version)
- Thermal Spray Coatings Training - CD
- Manufacture of Today's CRA's Seminar - CD
- Glass-Lined Steel Training Course for China - Adobe Portfolio
- Bolting in China - Adobe Portfolio
- RBI Inspection Training Seminar in China - Adobe Portfolio
- Training Program to Introduce the Latest Fitness-for-Service (FFS) Technology - English Version and Chinese Version Adobe Portfolio
- Second Training Program to Introduce the Latest FFS Technology - English Version and Simplified Chinese Version Adobe Portfolio
- Duplex Stainless Steel Training Seminar at AsiaTAC - English Version and Chinese Version Adobe Portfolio
- Clad Material Training - Presentations
- Ceramics 102 Training - Presentations
Mechanical Integrity of Flexible Hoses
MTI e-Learning Courses at OSU PACE