During the February 2019 AmeriTAC meeting in St. Petersburg, Fla., MTI recognized the following project champions for successful completion and leadership of MTI projects:
- Ken Kirkham, Equity Engineering – 2018 MAP USA Conference
- Jim Fritz, Nickel Institute – Guidelines for Measuring the Amount of Ferrite in Duplex Stainless Steels
- Debra McCauley, Chemours – Sensors in Metallic and Polymer Systems
- David Cole, Eastman Chemical – Carbonate Stress Cracking in Refinery Service
- Jeremy Nelson, Koch Industries – Carbonate Stress Cracking in Refinery Service
6. Keith Briegel, Dow – Design for Inspection
MTI Project Champions have the unique opportunity to grow leadership skills, network and create tangible solutions alongside other industry professionals. Visit the Project Champion community under the Resources section of the MTI website for information about the roles and responsibilities of our champions so you can be sure to volunteer for future projects.
Congratulations, and thanks to the champions for your hard work and participation!