Digitalization for Asset Reliability and Integrity in the Petrochemical Industry – REGISTER NOW
The Materials Technology Institute (MTI) is co-hosting a virtual roundtable with Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) on Digitalization for Reliability and Integrity in the Petrochemical Industry, on Tuesday, November 10 from 6 AM - 12 PM ET.
The roundtable will include discussions surrounding these key questions:
- What does digital transformation mean for the Petrochemical Industry?
- How could digital transformation improve plant reliability and integrity in the Petrochemical Industry?
- What are the challenges that can impact a successful transformational journey?
- Do you think existing technologies can enable digital transformation needs?
To address these questions and enrich the discussions, multiple distinguished Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will present on different digitalization topics and how to utilize digitalization to improve petrochemical plant reliability and integrity. The objectives of the program are to provide attendees with insights on how to effectively implement digital transformation initiatives and to enable networking and the exchange of experiences with peer industry experts. The program is intended for plant, engineering or materials personnel and managers, desiring to improve their knowledge and understanding with respect to digitalization.
- Welcome Remarks
- Digital Transformation: Practical Insights into Framing and Realizing Value from Your Digitalization Journey – BECHT
- Bringing the Power of Industrial AI to Petrochemicals – Aspen Technology, Inc.
- Required Capabilities to Achieve Digital Transformation – V-TECH CODA
- Equipment Predictive Analytics (EPA) – SIEMENS
- Simulation Based Digital Twin for Predictive Maintenance – ANSYS
- Predictive Maintenance – MathWorks
- Asset Performance – HoneyWell
- Inspection 4.0 – HoneyWell
- Digitalization for Materials Degradation Management – CorrosionRADAR
- Closing Remarks
There is no fee to participate. Please click Register Now to reserve your seat.